The Thrifty Gardener: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle in the Garden with Teresa Day
Food From Home has an upcoming four-part webinar series on sustainable edible gardening! Come along to any of these FREE online sessions to kick-start your gardening journey or learn how to become an even better green thumb 🧑🌾 All experience levels are welcome! CLICK HERE to Register now.
The earths resources are limited and so much time and energy has already been invested making all the things that are at the end of their first life, but it doesn’t need to end there. Be inspired to reuse waste materials in your garden to help the environment and make your garden beautiful, functional and productive on a budget.
- What is a Thrifty Gardener and what are the benefits
- Why Reduce and Reuse should always come before Recycle
- Garden ideas built from simple, inexpensive, reclaimed materials
- Safely re-using home and garden waste in the garden
- Where to source good resources
- Materials to be cautious of
- An introduction to propagating plants
When: Tuesday 8th of March, from 7pm to 8pm.
The Zoom link will be emailed to you prior to the event.
This is a FREE event, made possible thanks to Cardinia Shire council.
Enquiries: Claire Dimsey, Health Promotion Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)