Belgrave Food Garden Monthly Working Bee
Belgrave Food Garden invites you to join us for a working bee on the 2nd Sunday of the Month
Want to learn how to build a compost bay? Get hands-on experience building our community composting system. Once up and running the system will enable us to take waste from the community. Other jobs for the day include planting winter crops and weeding
- This is a drop in style event, arrive at any time, stay as long as you are able.
- Children are very welcome.
- Please dress for the weather and bring drinking water as there is none on-site.
- Tools provided, no gardening experience needed.
- When: 11th April, 9th May, 13th June, 11th July, 8th August, 12th September, 10th October, 14th November, 12th December
- Time: 10-12 midday
- Where: 1624 Burwood highway, Belgrave
This is a COVID safe event.